Change of name ads | Gazette | Passport | Aadhar card etc

+91 22 67706000 / 67706001 Office Time : 10 am To 5 pm

How to re-issue a Passport with Change of Name / Surname Due to divorce for Woman

For Any Assistance Call Pratima madam : 9821636000 / 022-40106000 / 1 / 2 /3
Incase if a woman want to Change her Name / Surname due to or after Divorce And Wanted to Update her changed name on Passport. Then apply for “Re-issue” of passport Online.While You apply for Re-issue of Passport select reason as change of name & Divorcees applying for change of name, Kindly Make the following required documents ready as its need to be submitted at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), along with your passport application form.

Mandatory Documents Required to re-issue a Passport due to Change of Name / Surname Due to divorce for Womans:

◘ Old Passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages, including ECR/Non-ECR page (previously ECNR) and the page of observation (if any), made by Passport Issuing Authority and validity extension page, if any, in respect of short validity passport
◘ Court certified copy of Divorce decree OR Self attested copy of Divorce certificate
◘ Documentary proof for any one of the Non-ECR
◘ Deed poll/sworn affidavit as per Annexure ‘E’ with Newspaper
◘ Paper Cutting of two leading daily newspapers in original (one daily newspaper should be of the area of Applicant’s Permanent Address and the other at Current Address or nearby area)

◘ The information provided above is indicative. The decision of APO/RPO shall be considered final.
◘ Applicants are advised to visit their jurisdictional passport office’s home page under Passport Office Page to know about additional documents required, if any.
◘ Applicants are required to furnish original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) for processing.

Expert Assistance


Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Download Application E-form

Fill in the form below and Download form

Spambot blocker question

3 + 8 =

Step by Step Procedure to Apply for Re-issue of Indian Passport

◘ Login in to Passport Seva Website, If already have username or registered for New One
◘ Select RPO
◘ Opt for Re-issue Option
◘ Select the Reason for Re-issue
◘ Select Type, No of Page & Proceed
◘ Fill In the Details, Book an Appointment & Pay the Fees.

We feel Happy to Help, We offer assistance in applying for the passport online, We are Authorized VLE of CSC. Call 9821636000 or fill the form and Get a Expert Assistance immediately.

With Regards
Ms. Pratima Madam
Passport Consultant – Change of Name
Mob :+91 9821636000
Tel :022 – 40106001 Fax : 022 – 25000376
Mail Us :
11 Years in Service, 1000+ Client Served