No, for Change of name after marriage marriage certificate are not Mandatory, But if available providing it as a Supporting Document will enhance your Chances of approval.

Hello, to update your name on Aadhaar card, you need to apply for name change gazette notification first, You can call or talk to us on Whatsapp also 9326098181, we will guide you through the procedure.

“for Adoption , there would be requirment of many documents like adoption certificate and Noc from First father or orphanage ( if adopted from there ) kindly speak to our customer care, we will guide you the rest of process in easily and simple way”

Hello Krupa, Nice to hear from you, Basically for changing Name legally after marriage, you need to make a Government Gazette, and obtaining gazette you can change your name in all legal documents like Pancard, Aadhar card, Voters id, etc. But In case you want to change the name in Passport you have a Make an Affidavit “Annexure D” and get it notarized, and also Publish advertisement in two newspapers, thus completing the entire process.

The Gazette Office in Mumbai is in Charni Road, near Station. But the process for Change of name is made online by the government of Maharashtra. Do visit dgps.mahagov site or there are some agents who help you to do it..

Yes, Affidavit “Annexure E” Deed poll affidavit is needed along with the newspaper advertisement of the same. U can Find the Content in http://changeofname.in/change-of-name-affidavit-for-passport-annexure-e-affidavit-format-sample/

Dear Sir, you can apply for a change of name from Kolhapur online through DGPS site May I Know the reason first to Change your name first, so i can assist with the documents. I am giving you the list for help For Major / Adults ( Mandatory Documents ) ID Proof : Pan card or Passport or Driving Licence or Aadhar Card or Voters Id Address proof : Ration Card or Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill Photo : One Passport Size Photo Application Form : Duly Signed Application Form with all details & reason for Name change Optional: Marriage certificate ( if Any for Female after Marriage ) Affidavit ( If Any Made for any reasons like Adoptions etc ) Divorce papers ( Incase of Divorce ) etc For Minor below 18 years (Mandatory Documents) ID Proof: Aadhar card or School id or Aadhar Card Address Proof: Ration card or Aadhar Card Age Proof: Birth Certificate or School LC or Bonafide Photo: One Passport Size Photo Application Form : Duly Signed By Minor if possible and parents or Guardians

yes you can apply for change of religion in gazette through dgps.mahagov site online. Documents required are : ID Proof: Pan card or Passport or Driving Licence or Aadhar Card or Voters Id Address proof : Ration Card or Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill Photo : One Passport Size Photo Application Form : Duly Signed Application Form with all details & reason for Name change conversion Certificate if Any

For change of name in Gazette you can apply through dgps.mahagov site Documents required are : Pan card or Passport or Driving Licence or Aadhar Card or Voters Id Address proof : Ration Card or Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill Photo : One Passport Size Photo Application Form : Duly Signed Application Form with all details & reason for Name change Divorce Decree, After the application is logged in it will take 25 days for delivery

As in case of minor you have to apply in behalf of your son, and need to submit through online process. Documents needed are Parent Id & Address proof, Child Photo, Childs Birth certificate

It is very simple procedure . You have to log in www.dgps Maharashtra gov.in

First go www.dgps.maharashtragov.in and login Id and user Password create an Account and fill the form and pay online Payment .

First go www.dgps.maharashtragov.in and log in Id and user password and fill the details given below and the document needed before marriage are : – 1} TD Proof : – Pancard , Adhar card , Driving licence 2} Residential proof :- Adhar card, Electricity bill 1 Passport size photo copy.

In India gazette is done through online process.

Gazette office in Mumbai is in charni road at 5 minutes away from charni road railway station.

Yes, If the name change is done in gazette we will call you and we will courier the gazette at your home or office

Change of name in gazette can be effectively done through online booking . Just log to WWW.dgps.maharashtragov.in – Register yourself with new login user ID and Password. – Opt for change of name – You may choose normal / tatkal Procedure – Upload all necessary document including your photograph – Make gazette online & get your gazette Document Needed for after Marriage name change. 1. Photo Id ; Pancard , Driving licence , Voter card ( Any one ) 2. Address proof : Ration card , Aadhar card , Electricity bill ( Any one ) Passport size photo copy

Declaration by a change of name advertisement in Newspaper. After step 1, the other important step is publishing the advertisement for your Change of Name. But the Advertisement has to published in two languages. One in a Major circulated English daily & Another in the vernacular daily of your choice. Contact the newspaper Advertisement agency or office. Mail Us : changeofnameads@gmail.com or call Ms Nayan on Mob : 09821676001 / 9821914000 OR Tel :022 – 67706000 / 67706001

It Takes 45 t o 60 days in Tatkal and 25 to 30 in Normal

Sir, You can make payment through cash , Cheque , credit card , debit card , online payment etc.

After the Gazette is released .

ID proof , Resident proof , form and Passport size photo .

  • www.dgps.maharashtra. gov.in gazette
  • dgps.maharashtra
  • dgps.maharashtra.gov.in
  • www.dgps.maharashtra.gov.in
  • dgps maharashtra.gov.in
  • maharashtra gazette
  • gazette online
  • dgps.maharashtra.gov.in website
  • dgps maharashtra
  • dgps maharashtra name change
  • name change in gazette
  • www.dgps.maharashtra. gov.in online
  • dgps.maharashtra. gov.in
  • dgps gazette
  • dgps.maharashtra login
  • gazette of maharashtra
  • gazette of india
  • e gazette maharashtra
  • gazette maharashtra
  • gazette name change
  • dgps maharashtra-gov-in
  • www.dgps.maharashtra. gov.in home page
  • maharashtra gazette name change
  • dgps maharashtra gov
  • www dgps.maharashtra.gov.in
  • government of maharashtra gazette
  • name change online
  • www.dgps.maharashtra. gov.in login
  • maharashtra govt gazette
  • dgps name change status
  • dgps.maharashtra.gov
  • maharashtra government gazette website
  • dgps name change
  • dgps.maharashtra.gov.in mumbai
  • dgps maharashtra.gov.in name change
  • www.dgps.maharashtra.gov.inlogin
  • maharashtra gazette online
  • dgps.maharashtra name change
  • www.dgps.maharastra.gov.in
  • www.dgps
  • e-gazette maharashtra
  • https://www.dgps.maharashtra.gov.in/
  • dgps maharashtra gov.in
  • http://www.dgps.maharashtra.gov.in/
  • dgps gov
  • dgps maharastra.gov.in
  • change in name in gazette Maharashtra
  • dgps.maharashtra.gov.in login
  • dgps.maharashtra.gov.in change of name
  • https://www.dgps.maharashtra.gov.in

Change of Name / Surname After Marriage

Change of Name due to Spelling Mistake

Change / Correction of Name in Passport

Change of Name in School Lc & Educational Documents

Change of Name in Birth Certificate

Change of Name due to Change of religion

Change of Name due to Adoption

Change of Name / Surname Due to Divorce

Change of Name due to Astrology & Numerology

Change of Name due to Change of Sex / Gender

Feel Free To Contact Us For All Kind Of Name Change Services Anywhere In India

Feel Free To Call Us: 7977998796 / +91 9326098181 for ONLINE GAZETTE CERTIFICATE

error: Content is protected !!