Gazette Office in Bangalore

Karnataka Government Press – Gazette Office in Bangalore for Change of Name


Mysore Road, Bangalore-59.

Change of Name in Bangalore

Download the Gazette Form Online

Mumbai Edition Covers : Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Panvel Raigad

Karnataka Government Press in Bangalore Only publishes the change of name in Karnataka Gazette, only if the applicant is Karnataka State Government Employees. All other applicants apart from Karnataka State Government Employees like Private, Students etc residing in Bangalore – Karnataka has to seek their own Legal advice as per Press Manual Article.
Those other applicant from Bangalore / Karnataka can apply for Change of Name Gazette to be publish in Gazette of India Published by Central Government. As its Only Option left to obtain gazette for Resident of Bangalore as Karnataka states don’t Publish Change of name gazette for other than government employees.For CHANGE OF NAME NOTIFICATION IN GAZETTE OF INDIA Call 9326098181

Kindly get your Entire set of documents ready before visiting to avoid multiple visits, There are Multiple documents required for applying & Some Additional documents can be demanded on case to case basis. Applications also needs to Filled along with the documents which can be collected from there but advisable to download, Fill and duly signed by applicant before appointment.

As per the rules its Mandatory for a person to get a gazette notification in case he or she has opted for the Change of Name. There are many following circumstances where a person changes own or their child Names.
» Change of Name due to Change of religion,
» Change of Initial due to Adoption or Mothers Re Marriage,
» Maidan to Martial, Addition or Deletion of Spouse name due to Marriage or Divorce,
» Splitting of Name, change of name or Addition of single or multiple characters in existing name due to astrology or Numerology,
» Spelling Mistake or Correction of wrong Name entries in school records or Birth certificate due to mistakes
» Change of Name in Government Records, such as, Provident Fund, Pension Account, Service Record, Retired Government Servants etc.
» Correction or Change of Name in Documents like Passport, Voter / Election ID, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Educational Certificates, Bank Accounts, Insurance Policy, property Agreement, Driving License etc

What is the Government Branch Press Office Address in Bangalore ?
There are 2 Gazette office in Bangalore
1. DIRECTOR GOVERNMENT CENTRAL PRESS, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560059
2. Department Of Gazette, No.3, Government Printing Press, Vikasa Soudha, Dr Ambedkar Road, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore – 560001

How to Apply Change of Name Gazette in Bangalore ?
Make Affidavit, Then Needs to Get the application Form, Fill the application form Properly without a single error, Attach the Required documents & Pay Fee.

How to get the Change of Name Gazette Copies ?
Once the Gazette Fee is Paid & When the gazette would be published the copies will be couriered to your address, The copies would be available in Gazette Sales depot as well in case u need extra copies you can get more

How to Apply for Change Name in Gazette after Marriage in 4 simple steps

Get your Change of Religion Done at ease online from Anywhere ( Home / Office / Outdoor etc). No Running to Local Government gazette office & NO waiting in Queue, NO headache of delivery, Now registration for Change of religion in the gazette is a matter of few Minutes.

Step 1 : Contact us

Call / Whatsapp @ 9326098181

Step 2 : Send Documents

Send via Email or Whatsapp

Step 3 : Pay Nominal Fee

Pay Online by Card or Gpay

Step 4 : Relax

Documents on time @ Door step

No, for Change of name after marriage marriage certificate are not Mandatory, But if available providing it as a Supporting Document will enhance your Chances of approval.

Hello, to update your name on Aadhaar card, you need to apply for name change gazette notification first, You can call or talk to us on Whatsapp also 9326098181, we will guide you through the procedure.

“for Adoption , there would be requirment of many documents like adoption certificate and Noc from First father or orphanage ( if adopted from there ) kindly speak to our customer care, we will guide you the rest of process in easily and simple way”

Hello Krupa, Nice to hear from you, Basically for changing Name legally after marriage, you need to make a Government Gazette, and obtaining gazette you can change your name in all legal documents like Pancard, Aadhar card, Voters id, etc. But In case you want to change the name in Passport you have a Make an Affidavit “Annexure D” and get it notarized, and also Publish advertisement in two newspapers, thus completing the entire process.

The Gazette Office in Mumbai is in Charni Road, near Station. But the process for Change of name is made online by the government of Maharashtra. Do visit dgps.mahagov site or there are some agents who help you to do it..

Yes, Affidavit “Annexure E” Deed poll affidavit is needed along with the newspaper advertisement of the same. U can Find the Content in

Change of Name / Surname After Marriage

Change of Name due to Spelling Mistake

Change / Correction of Name in Passport

Change of Name in School Lc & Educational Documents

Change of Name in Birth Certificate

Change of Name due to Change of religion

Change of Name due to Adoption

Change of Name / Surname Due to Divorce

Change of Name due to Astrology & Numerology

Change of Name due to Change of Sex / Gender

Feel Free To Contact Us For All Kind Of Name Change Services Anywhere In India,

Feel Free To Call Us: +91 022 6770 6000 / 022 6770 6001