Middle Name change Due to marriage_REDONE.

Contact us / WhatsApp on 9326098181 Email us on changeofnameads@gmail.com
Middle Name change Due to marriage

Now that you are married, most woman do go for a name change. And, this name change is carried forward and applied on all important documents like Aadhar Card, PAN card etc. We at Riyo advertising.com/namechange.in will provide you with all the necessary, legal consultation for doing a change of name (Middle Name change Due to marriage). We do the drafting of your Affidavits, and the Gazette Publication. That’s because, we don’t want to see you facing inconvenience, later.


Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Enquire for Ad Cost

Fill the Details & Get Advertisement Cost

Spambot blocker question

6 + 7 =

What is the Legal procedure to do a Middle Name Change After Marriage?

Q: क्या तलाक के बाद अपना नाम / मध्य नाम / उपनाम बदलना अनिवार्य है ?

You will have to, first, legally register your marriage. Hoping that you have already done that. If not, you can download the form from your state government’s website.

You will have to make an affidavit for change of name (Middle Name change Due to marriage). It will have the details like, your previous name, new name and the reason why you are doing a change in middle name. Why should you make an affidavit? Because, an affidavit is a statement of facts under the law (an oath).

You will have to publish an Advertisement in the newspaper, announcing the change of name (Middle Name change Due to marriage). The change of name guidelines requires you to place an advertisement in the newspaper. You can chose a regional language newspaper (your local/state language), and an English daily to place the advertisement for your Middle Name Change after Marriage. You can see some of the advertisement samples here. Click here!

Finally, and most importantly, you will have to do a change of name Gazette notification. It’s only few clicks away. If you are from Maharashtra, the whole process of name change has become online/ digitized. So, now you don’t need to stand in long queues at the Government Gazette Office.

What is a Gazette notification? Why should you do a Gazette notification?

The Gazette (of India) is a public journal and is also an authorised legal document by the Government of India. It is published by the Department of Publication, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Gazette prints official notices from the government.

Are you confused? Do you still have the question: “What do I need to do to make a change of name (Middle Name change Due to marriage)”?

We’ll tell you how to do a “change of name (Middle Name change Due to marriage)” in the state of Maharashtra.
The solution to do a change of name is: a Gazette Notification.
The application process for a “change of Middle Name Change after Marriage” Gazette Notification, in Maharashtra state, is online. One needs to apply in the government’s official website dedicated to change of name wherein, you will need to upload the application form along with the documents.
For all your queries, contact: 9821794000
Download the Application form here