Online Gazette form for name change after marriage

Contact us / WhatsApp on 9326098181 Email us on

How to Apply Gazette for Name change after Marriage, Surname change after marriage , Add Spouse / Husband Name & Surname

Got married & Do you intend to Change your name, Surname after Marriage in Government Gazette ?

Just as you are officially Married and / Or Holding a Marriage certificate with completely a new name or change in your Last Name or surname will not officially allow you to make change in all the legal Documents.
The legal & easier way to officially change your name / Surname is Official Gazette Notification reflecting the publication to change his legal name & Newspaper Publication.

The Gazette Notification acts as a Certificate for Name Change after marriage. And the newspaper cut outs are the proof of announcement.

Still Confused or have questions ? feel free to call 02267706001 / 02267706002 / 02267706000  ( Between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm ) we will be more than happy to help you.

Documents required for Surname or Name Change in gazette after marriage

◘ Duly Filled application form with reason
◘ ID Proof : ( Pan Card or Voters Id or Passport or Aadhar card )
◘ Address Proof : ( Ration card or Electricity Bill )
◘ Passport sized 1 Photo
All xerox copy need to be submitted & if you have marriage certificate provide it – its not compulsory
Following are the list of some of most important documents in which you need to change your name or surname after Marriage –

Name / Surname Change in PAN CARD / Voting or Election ID Card / Driving License / Aadharcard

After getting your Government Gazette Copy of name / surname you can apply for Name change in PAN CARD / Voting or Election ID Card / Driving License / Aadhar card easy and get it done with out issue.

Name / Surname Change in existing Bank Accounts

After Applying for a name change in your existing account & submitting Government gazette copy your job will be easily done

Name / Surname Change in Passport / Visa Documents

The Most vital & important with th ehelp of government gazette one can change in name / Surname or add spouse name in Passport – But for passport one has to submit the original newspaper ads cut outs as well.

Name / Surname change in financial documents like Investments, mutual funds & Insurance Documents

Need to Give a written application for Name change along with the Government gazette copy for all Financial document like investments, insurance which you took on maiden name

Name / Surname change in Property / Nominee etc

Gazette copy will also help you to change you name after marriage in all legal Property documents

After getting your government gazette copy go through the link to apply for Pan card / Voters / Election Id / Aadhar Card etc.

For Change of Name in Pan Card : Click Here
For Change of Name in Voters / Election Id : Click Here
For Change of Name in Passport : Click Here


Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Name Change in Gazette

Fill the form & Get application form for Name change

Spambot blocker question

9 + 10 =

2 thoughts on “Online Gazette form for name change after marriage

    1. Dear Shrushti,
      Thanks for the enquiry, we would be happy to help you, before changing the Name & guiding for documents we need to know the reason for Changing the name, based on reason we can inform about documents, kindly call 022 67706000 for more details . or kindly fill the form we can be in touch with you..

      Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *