Maharashtra Times

Change of Name Ads in Maharashtra Times Newspapers


Maharashtra Times Accepts all kinds of Classified Lineage and Display Classified Ads for Name Change Ads in our All Editions.

Change of name is a formality to be fulfilled while applying for PASSPORT and for other legal purposes in the following circumstances :

  • Change of one’s own name / father’s name
  • change of religion from x to y
  • Change in Spelling
  • Changing long names to short
  • Changing your surname
  • Change of religion
  • Name change ads after marriage
  • Name in Birth certificate does not match with the leaving certificate etc.


Book Change Of Name Ad In Newspapers Online In Just 10 Minutes

Publish Change Of Name Ad Online In 4 Simple Steps.

Select City
Select Newspaper
Compose & Preview
Confirm & Pay

We Ensure complete Assistance on Documentation & Makes Process Quick & Hassle Free.

We offer complete guidance & Assistance at every step

Just Fill Form for Gazette Booking Online and Email us below document

  • Photo ID : Pancard, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID….(Any one)
  • Present Address proof : Ration card,  Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill…..(Any One)
  • Birth Certifcate OR Bonafide Certificate (Applicable for Minors below 18)
  • Passport size Photograph 
  • Download Application Form from top of the page Fill it, & email us with all documents from 1 to 5 at :

How to Apply for Change Name in Gazette  in 4 simple steps

Get your Change of Religion Done at ease online from Anywhere ( Home / Office / Outdoor etc). No Running to Local Government gazette office & NO waiting in Queue, NO headache of delivery, Now registration for Change of religion in the gazette is a matter of few Minutes.

Step 1 : Contact us

Call / Whatsapp @ 9326098181

Step 2 : Send Documents

Send via Email or Whatsapp

Step 3 : Pay Nominal Fee

Pay Online by Card or Gpay

Step 4 : Relax

Documents on time @ Door step

Frequently asked Question

A: Yes, you can book online. It is advisable you to contact once our customer care executives. so they can guide you properly to release Change of name ads in Maharashtra Times newspaper.

A: We need atleast Two days in advance with proper Ad content to release Change of name ads in Maharashtra Times Newspaper

A : We have dedicated payment gateway which is there on our website, so you can pay online. also you can pay by direct depositing cash / NEFT in our SBI, ICICI, PNB, HDFC & Respective Banks

A: Maharashtra Times is easily available near any of yours newspaper stalls, we will mail you soft copy by email on ur address.

A. While booking a name change advertisement in any newspaper through changeofname advertising, it is essential for you to provide a Notarized Affidavit testifying the change in your name, as per company policy and also publication guidelines. But in case of unavailability of a Notarized Affidavit for a Name Change Announcement, you may send in a Scanned Copy of Govt Notification Gazette as per your convenience. You can e-mail the required documents to

A:Maharashtra Times is easily available near any of yours newspaper stalls, we will mail you soft copy by email on ur address.

A: Maharashtra Times is a national newspaper. As per the government guidelines, the name change advertisement should appear in national dailies in india. Maharashtra Times is one of the reputed and easily available newspaper on stands / home. So it one of the preferred newspaper when it comes to name change ads in Indian newspapers. And Maharashtra Times has kept very moderate rate for change of name advertisement in Maharashtra Times.

A: Yes, to release change of name advertisement in Maharashtra Times newspaper, the client has to produce the photocopy of gazette copy or affidavit. After producing this legal approved documents, then only Maharashtra Times accepts to release change of name ads.

A: To release change of name of minor in Maharashtra Times, Mumbai edition require gazette copy / affidavit copy only.

A: No need to go to court. Just go to gazette office and complete procedure. After gazette copy, publish ads in Maharashtra Times.

A. If you not get the question which you need free to call us any time on +91 9326098181 or u can send us call back request. Which is available on our every page.

Change of Name / Surname After Marriage

Change of Name due to Spelling Mistake

Change / Correction of Name in Passport

Change of Name in School Lc & Educational Documents

Change of Name in Birth Certificate

Change of Name due to Change of religion

Change of Name due to Adoption

Change of Name / Surname Due to Divorce

Change of Name due to Astrology & Numerology

Change of Name due to Change of Sex / Gender

Feel Free To Contact Us For All Kind Of Name Change Services Anywhere In India,

Feel Free To Call Us: +91 022 6770 6000 / 022 6770 6001