No, for Change of name after marriage marriage certificate are not Mandatory, But if available providing it as a Supporting Document will enhance your Chances of approval.

Hello, to update your name on Aadhaar card, you need to apply for name change gazette notification first, You can call or talk to us on Whatsapp also 9326098181, we will guide you through the procedure.

“for Adoption , there would be requirment of many documents like adoption certificate and Noc from First father or orphanage ( if adopted from there ) kindly speak to our customer care, we will guide you the rest of process in easily and simple way”

Hello Krupa, Nice to hear from you, Basically for changing Name legally after marriage, you need to make a Government Gazette, and obtaining gazette you can change your name in all legal documents like Pancard, Aadhar card, Voters id, etc. But In case you want to change the name in Passport you have a Make an Affidavit “Annexure D” and get it notarized, and also Publish advertisement in two newspapers, thus completing the entire process.

The Gazette Office in Mumbai is in Charni Road, near Station. But the process for Change of name is made online by the government of Maharashtra. Do visit dgps.mahagov site or there are some agents who help you to do it..

Yes, Affidavit “Annexure E” Deed poll affidavit is needed along with the newspaper advertisement of the same. U can Find the Content in

Dear Sir, you can apply for a change of name from Kolhapur online through DGPS site May I Know the reason first to Change your name first, so i can assist with the documents. I am giving you the list for help For Major / Adults ( Mandatory Documents ) ID Proof : Pan card or Passport or Driving Licence or Aadhar Card or Voters Id Address proof : Ration Card or Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill Photo : One Passport Size Photo Application Form : Duly Signed Application Form with all details & reason for Name change Optional: Marriage certificate ( if Any for Female after Marriage ) Affidavit ( If Any Made for any reasons like Adoptions etc ) Divorce papers ( Incase of Divorce ) etc For Minor below 18 years (Mandatory Documents) ID Proof: Aadhar card or School id or Aadhar Card Address Proof: Ration card or Aadhar Card Age Proof: Birth Certificate or School LC or Bonafide Photo: One Passport Size Photo Application Form : Duly Signed By Minor if possible and parents or Guardians

Please fill in your Advertisement Details

    Booking Form

    We are happy to help you

    Reason for change of name*