Gazette Publication For Name Change

Gazette Publication For Name Change

Application for Change Of Name ( Download Here)

Procedure For Name Change In Gazette Maharashtra

In India if you want to change your name legally you must follow three things below.

  • Affidavit Submission:
  • Ad Publication:
  • Gazette Notification:

1. Affidavit Submission for Name Change In Gazette Maharashtra:

You need to contact notary to prepare Affidavit for Name Change. Give detail like name, new name, residential address, reason to name change for example: spelling mistake, marriage, Numerology ect. After getting sign of officer with their stamp keep copy with you for future legal procesure.

For Name Change, you’ll need to make an affidavit before a Notary or a Magistrate. This is when you declare to the Notary or Magistrate that the information you’re providing is true and that you’re personally responsible for your statement. You can now change your name by using our simple online form. All you have to do is fill in your details in less than two minutes on our website with in no time our assistant will reply you for Name Change Affidavit India

2. Ad Publication:

After making Affidavit you need to publish an advertisement in local and national newspaper. One English newspaper and one any regional language you can select. For example you are in Mumbai then you can select Active Times andMumbai Lakshadeep, or Free Press Journal and Navshakti Newspaper.

Just fill the form on our website and attached document as require , after payment done your ad will be published on selected date in selected newspaper.

3. Gazette Notification:

After your Gazette notification has been published the name change will legally effective.

Submit all documents on Gazette office.

  • Deed changing name form
  • Letter of declaration reason why you are changing name
  • Original copies of advertisements published in Newspapers with the date
  • Attested Photographs
  • Address and Identity proofs

You will get Gazette notifications , print the change of your name in the Gazette.

How To publish Name Change Advertisement In Newspaper?

Newspaper Advertisement

To publish your name change advertisement in newspaper online is very simple and fast, just follow these steps and its done!

  • Select proper city for your Name Change Ad
    Select city from list to publish your name change ad in newspaper. City like: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata etc.
  • Select Newspaper for publishing Change of Name Ad from list
    For example : Times of India, Loksatta, Jansatta, Indian Express, Maharashtra Times, Navbharat Times.
  • Fill the form with all details and make payment.

To confirm your Name Change Ad in Newspaper make payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, Google Pay, PayTm, Bank Deposit.

Now just relax its done.

You will received invoice on your registered email id.

Email us documents and Affidavit. Approve your advertisement in newspaper on selected date.

Your Name Change Advertisement is published in Newspaper on selected date, keep copy with you.

For Name Change Ad in Newspaper for Passport use same procedure explain above.

What Is Rate of name change ad in newspaper?

Rate of Advertisement For Name Change In Newspaper

The cost for Advertisement For Name Change In Newspaper start from 180/-. The cost of advertising depends on the newspaper and the city you are targeting . For example if you select Mumbai Active Times, Mumbai Lakshadeep and Free Press Journal, Navshakti cost will be 450/-. Select city you want and select newspaper from this site and start booking advertisement for name change in newspaper. Just give a call assistant to get Help 9326098181.

For Name Change which documents require as proof of old name ?

This is a list of acceptable documents as proof of old name and proof of address as per dgps Maharashtra gov in


What is Format Of Affidavit Name Change In Gazette Maharashtra

I......(Old Name).....s/o,d/o,d/o...............R/o..........do solemnly hereby declare and affirm as under:
1. That I am presently Citizen of India(As Gazette of India os for Indian Citizen Only.)
2.I am residing at above said premises.
3. My Old Name is......
(Supporting Documents,10th certificate, date of birth certificate, Affidavit from 1st class Magistrate.)
4.My new Name is.........

You can check your gazette certificate here egazzete in Maharashtra. Also you can Check Application Status online of your Aadhar Card Name Change in India.

Gazette Sample for Change of Name Maharashtra

You can check here sample of Gazette Change Of Name publish in Maharashtra Click Here

Also you can check e-Publishing - e-Gazette here.

For any assistance Contact :

ContactUs :

Got married & Do you intend to change your name, Surname after Marriage in Government Gazette?

Just as you are officially Married and / Or Holding a Marriage certificate with completely a new name or change in your Last Name or surname will not officially allow you to make a change in all the legal documents.

The legal & easier way to officially change your name / Surname is the Official Gazette Notification reflecting the publication to change his legal name & Newspaper Publication. The Gazette Notification acts as a Certificate for Name Change after marriage & the newspaper cut-outs are the proof of announcement.

Get Gazette Notification for Change Name in Gazette after Marriage, We can help you in getting it done at ease. You can publish Ad For Name Change In Newspaper after Marriage

  • Change of Complete Name after Marriage
  • Replace Maiden’s Middle Name & Surname with Husband’s
  • Add Maiden Surname with Spouse surname

What is process of Change Of Name After Marriage In Gazette

Documents Required For Name Change In Gazette After Marriage

We Ensure complete Assistance on Documentation & Makes Process Quick & Hassle Free.

We offer complete guidance & Assistance at every step

  • Photo ID : Pancard, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID….(Any one)
  • Present Address proof : Ration card,  Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill…..(Any One)
  • Birth Certifcate OR Bonafide Certificate (Applicable for Minors below 18)
  • Passport size Photograph 
  • Download Application Form from top of the page Fill it, & email us with all documents from S.no 1 to 5 at : info@changeofname.in or Just Give us Call 9326098181| 7977998796

    Name Change Gazette Form

    Reason for change of name*

    Documents required for Name change in gazette for Major / Minor:

    • For Major / Adults ( Mandatory Documents )
    • ID Proof : Pan card or Passport or Driving Licence or Aadhar Card or Voters Id
    • Address proof : Ration Card or Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill
    • Photo : One Passport Size Photo
    • Application Form : Duly Signed Application Form with all details Old & New Name,
    • Correspondence address, Contact Details & reason for Name change
    • Optional : Marriage certificate ( if Any for Female after Marriage ) Divorce Decree issued by
    • Court ( Incase of Divorce ) etc Adoption Deed issued by Court ( Incase of Adoption )
    • For Minor below 18 years (Mandatory Documents)
    • ID Proof: Aadhar card or School id or Aadhar Card
    • Address Proof: Ration card or Aadhar Card
    • Age Proof: Birth Certificate or Bonafide
    • Photo: One Passport Size Photo
    • Application Form : Duly Signed By Minor if possible and parents or Guardians
    • Note : As its a Online process all the documents need to be in JPEG format with File size

    How to book Change Of Name ad After Marriage for Passport in Newspaper, Gazette?

    If you want to Name change in your passport you must apply for a "Re-issue" of passport and submit all documents listed in it and make changes as personal particulars. It’s mandatory to publish your Name Change Ad in local and National Newspaper in your city. Local newspaper can be in any regional language.

    Follow the step to publish your Name Change Ad in Newspaper for Passport, like select city and newspaper as per your choice.

    Keep copy of newspaper of your published Name Change Ad for future use , you have to submit it with your documents.

    Application process for reissue of passport takes around 15 days.

    Now it is easy to give passport name change newspaper advertisement online.

    No, for Change of name after marriage marriage certificate are not Mandatory, But if available providing it as a Supporting Document will enhance your Chances of approval.

    Hello, to update your name on Aadhaar card, you need to apply for name change gazette notification first, You can call or talk to us on Whatsapp also 9326098181, we will guide you through the procedure.

    “for Adoption , there would be requirment of many documents like adoption certificate and Noc from First father or orphanage ( if adopted from there ) kindly speak to our customer care, we will guide you the rest of process in easily and simple way”

    Hello Krupa, Nice to hear from you, Basically for changing Name legally after marriage, you need to make a Government Gazette, and obtaining gazette you can change your name in all legal documents like Pancard, Aadhar card, Voters id, etc. But In case you want to change the name in Passport you have a Make an Affidavit “Annexure D” and get it notarized, and also Publish advertisement in two newspapers, thus completing the entire process.

    The Gazette Office in Mumbai is in Charni Road, near Station. But the process for Change of name is made online by the government of Maharashtra. Do visit dgps.mahagov site or there are some agents who help you to do it..

    Yes, Affidavit “Annexure E” Deed poll affidavit is needed along with the newspaper advertisement of the same. U can Find the Content in http://changeofname.in/change-of-name-affidavit-for-passport-annexure-e-affidavit-format-sample/

    Change of Name / Surname After Marriage

    Change of Name due to Spelling Mistake

    Change / Correction of Name in Passport

    Change of Name in School Lc & Educational Documents

    Change of Name in Birth Certificate

    Change of Name due to Change of religion

    Change of Name due to Adoption

    Change of Name / Surname Due to Divorce

    Change of Name due to Astrology & Numerology

    Change of Name due to Change of Sex / Gender

    Call Now for Gazette Name Change 9326098181 | 9821794000

    error: Content is protected !!
    Apply Gazette Name Change Online

      Online Gazette Application Form

      Call Us : +91 9326098181

      Apply Now for Name Change